Add Your PerspectiveMarch 28, 2010
I welcome comments on this or any post. Please feel free to comment in the “Add Your Own Perspective” area below, whether you use your actual name or pseudonym. If you don’t feel comfortable commenting directly on this site, I can easily be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
is the professional weblog
of John DeGroote.
I created this site to help clients and their counsel navigate the challenges that inevitably result from disputes, settlement efforts, impasse, and negotiation in general. The perspectives I bring are based on my experience, summarized in this abbreviated bio. If you have any questions or thoughts about this site, or an issue you’d like to see addressed, please email me at:
- Decision Trees
- Negotiation Ethics
- Resolution Tree
- Rule 68
- Selected Posts
- Settlement Counsel
- Walk Away
Search This Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Please enter your email below to get semi-regular updates on the latest from Settlement Perspectives. Your email will not be distributed.
- Why Settlement Counsel? A Lesson from the Scorpion and the Frog
- The Decision Tree, Step by Step: How Much Is Your Million Dollar Case Worth?
- Lawsuit Settlement: 7 Ways to Get There Faster, Better and Cheaper — The Presentation
- Early Case Assessments: An Updated Index to Settlement Perspectives’ ECA Posts
- Why It May Be a Bad Idea to “Send them a Message”